I assist both founders and investors to construct early stage finance strategies in Seed / Series A rounds. With previous experience on both sides of the transaction, I can assist founders to become tactical about how to be introduced to investors, develop and manage their financing round against the objectives and key results they set for themselves. Equally, investors in early stage companies, may want to have a systemic approach to building a portfolio and not just base their investment decisions on intuition, but on a well thought through plan of action and execution.
I have just moved to Madrid as of July 2019 and am seeking opportunities or projects based on the above.
My last role was as Head of Finance and Head of Deals for a Swiss based angel investor platform
- I have 12 years experience in early stage finance and corporate finance
- I managed a portfolio of more than 100 startups across Switzerland, Europe and the US where I helped portfolio startups raise more then 25Mln € in early stage finance, added value to their growth as well as assisted with a couple of exits for our investors
- Developed a knowledge programme for novice and experienced business angels and maintained and upgraded tools and processes on an ongoing basis for more than 800+ investor network
- assisted to devise and execute our startup's financing rounds, raising more than 4.5 Mln € from business angels, VCs & family offices
- set up business units and completed investment financing rounds in several countries throughout Europe and in the US