Analyst & Writer
- Responsible for identifying data sources, processing information and developing reports with specific insights based on each client’s request
- Authoring reports for a variety of industries including competitive analysis, trend reports, market size/segmentation.
Strategic Research & Project Design
- Managed the Sleep&Talk innovation talks in Santiago de Compostela. Organized logistics, speakers and marketing campaigns.
- Prepared industry trend reports for the Dairy and Automotive industries with a complete context analysis, customer journeys, industry trends, and public segmentation.
- Key researcher for strategic projects in the automotive, food & beverage and retail sectors.
Strategic Research & Project Management
- Collaborated in the identification and development of key projects within each of our program lines from ideation, resource allocation, task management, analysis, and reporting
- Identified potential course-of-action scenarios to establish projects and generate project development opportunities and business models.
- Managed stakeholders, resources and staff to comply with established timelines
- Responsible for research in the areas of international cooperation, sustainability, technology, and innovation to help identify and/or support program and project goals
- Managed communications with partners from a wide range of sectors. Including but not limited to: The EU Commission, international nonprofits and academic/industry partners
- Identified and established partnership needs along with the necessary methodologies for each project
- Assisted in the management of existing and potential partnerships by maintaining communication channels and agreed-upon project deliverables
Outreach and Events
- In charge of coordinating TNC presence and materials for public and partner events. Including permitting, swag, print-material and on-site presence.
- Responsible for organizing staff and resources to represent TNC at a variety of key awareness events.
- Identified potential public partnership and event opportunities to further outreach goals.
- Coordinated volunteer/intern program both on and off-site. Assessed individual program/project needs, identified communication channels to recruit volunteers, vetted and placed volunteers based on skills and interests, assisted volunteers during their tenure with TNC.
- Responsible for TNC’s Colorado and Colorado River Program social media channels.
- Collaborated with the Marketing Director to establish a digital marketing strategy to surpass regional goals. Recognized as the digital marketing leader based on growth, click-through, and subscription metrics within our region.
- Worked with national TNC social media staff to coordinate cross-promotions and nationwide messaging.
- In charge of identifying potential partnerships and projects within Colorado to raise awareness on Environmental Justice Issues and establish hands-on learning opportunities for CU Students and the greater community.
- Managed on-campus presence through the organization and coordination of the Environmental Justice Week, guest lectures, Student Worker Alliance events, Rocky Mountain Bioneers.
- Responsible for outreach and education for underserved communities in the Greater Denver area to ensure access to information and guidance on community allies.
- Assisted in the coordination of campus-wide events identifying and contacting potential speakers, organizing site permitting, coordinating with operations and AV staff for setup and event support.
- In charge of communicating with collaborators and speakers on needs, honorarium and messaging.
- Collaborated on the identification of programmatic needs and lines of communication for best outreach.