I am a strategic insights and analytics professional with 15 years’ experience managing FMCG brands with award winning success in the B2C and B2B2C sectors. Key experience across analytics, consumer insights and strategy consultation having delivered insights and strategies both client and agency side.
- White Space: assess market size, market demand growth and market captured using digital data as a proxy. Looking at demand, traffic and volume of conversation we can layer data to look at the headroom available within a sector or competitor set, and identify areas of unmet demand (either by product, region or concept)
- Growth opportunities: these demand and conversation indicators can also help us identify the growth opportunities from a consumer perspective and we can forecast revenue growth based on assumed pricing values, market capture rates and conversion values
- Brand: in measuring the brand equity of a target against it’s competitors, we first measure volumes of branded demand and branded conversation, which we can use as a proxy for audience penetration against generic search/conversation. We provide analysis of these indicators in context of the market place and look for patterns and causality.
- Consumer sentiment analysis: Using a suite of online conversation tracking tools we can look at customer sentiment overall and in relation to topics of conversation or products.
- Consumer Net Sentiment scores: as above, the net sentiment scores can be tracked for the target brand as well as competitors, and any red flag issues raised and highlighted in the analysis.
- Amazon/online presence: Competitor price scraping as well as ‘the threat of Amazon’ can be looked at with our price scraping tools, allowing for high volume data sets to be provided as opposed to lower volume observational analysis.