¡Bienvenido al perfil Malt de Eleonora !
freelance social media and influencer manager
Trabaja a distancia desde Madrid
- Tarifa aproximada 120 € /día
Consulta el nivel de experiencia, la disponibilidad y el tiempo de respuesta de Eleonora
Localización y desplazamiento
- Madrid, España
- Trabajo a distancia
- Lleva a cabo sus proyectos principalmente en remoto
- Duración del proyecto
- ≤ 1 semana
- ≤ 1 mes
- Entre 1 y 3 meses
- Entre 3 y 6 meses
- ≥ 6 meses
- Sector de negocio
- Arquitectura & urbanismo
- Arte & artesanía
- Tamaño de la empresa
- 1 persona
- 2-10 personas
- 11-49 personas
- 50 - 249 personas
- 250-999 personas
Firmado el código de conducta freelance
Consultar el código
Eleonora en pocas palabras
Social Media Manager
-Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, messaging, and audience identification.
-Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
-Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company's social content.
-Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
-Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/ metrics, insights, and best practices, then acting on the information.
-Join relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and "soft selling" the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
TERRITORY Influence (Bertelsmann Group)
Project Manager (Marketing) - Italian Market
- Ensure client needs are met in the campaigns
- Select the influencers for the clients
- Negotiate with them
- Create content plans and social media strategies
- Monitor Influencer activities and metrics
- Together with Business Development colleagues, build trustful customer relationships and come up with ways to grow the business through the marketing strategies.
- Some of the clients include: L'Oreal, Estee Lauder, Coca Cola, Armani, Aboca, Galderma, Lancome, Duracell etc.
Aceso Global Health Consultants
- Liaising with Samuday's partners to produce accurate and relevant outputs for social media
- Creating and drafting posts in collaboration with other team members
- Managing the Content & Communities team and Kickstart Interns
- Liaising with manufacturers on the production of items
- Managing Stylists and various other partners on press visibility
- Managing Online customer service and sales of Samuday products
- Proofreading and editing articles and news items for the Samuday website
- Managing photo shootings with the rest of the team
- Day-to-day admin and managing of accounting
- Carrying out legal enquiries with the legal advice team
- Onboarding new members of staff
- Researching relevant influencers and contacting them for possible partnerships to increase the brand awareness
Social media/Content and Influencer Mktg Manager
- Management of all the social media platforms with a focus on increasing brand awareness and sales;
- Interns management supporting the negotiations with the influencers and the content creation for the social media platforms;
- SEO management
- Achieved over 186M views on Tik Tok in 1 year;
- Community Management
Internship - Social media and Influencers / Content Manager
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and connect with prominent influencers and industry (Markets: Italy, UK, EU, USA, CA, Australia)
- Manage all the social media channels, including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin
- Plan the contents (posts for the social media, blog articles) and deliver them regularly with the target in mind
- Write and check the blog articles weekly (Wordpress)
- Analyze, report and interpret the social media activities
- Translations of product descriptions and social media contents (daily)
- Assistance and organisation of the photo shootings with the team
Consulta las recomendaciones de Eleonora