¡Bienvenido al perfil Malt de Guillermo !
Localización y desplazamiento
- Madrid, España
- Puede trabajar en tus oficinas en
- Alrededor de Madrid y 50 kms
- Alrededor de Ávila de Los Caballeros y 75 kms
- Duración del proyecto
- ≤ 1 semana
- ≤ 1 mes
- Entre 1 y 3 meses
- Entre 3 y 6 meses
- Sector de negocio
- Banca & seguros
- Centros de investigación
- Arte & artesanía
- Cine & audiovisual
- Tamaño de la empresa
- 1 persona
- 2-10 personas
- 11-49 personas
- 50 - 249 personas
- 250-999 personas
Firmado el código de conducta freelance
Consultar el código
Guillermo en pocas palabras
I don't know the answers to everything, but I look for them before implementing anything
- I have defined the architecture and product attribution foundations of a global platform dedicated to the online sales of beverages.
- I have talked to more than 100 users and collaborated in the definition and design of the basis of multiple functionalities.
- Among these functionalities, onboarding processes of financial products, notification systems, automatic investment and a payment calendar. All with the help of a product team.
- I am currently defining the basis of an experimental system for a crowdfunding platform.
Top Skills: Data analysis, UX, Information architecture, Strategic management and CRO/Growth.
In the works: Programming, Product Marketing and Data Science. They are not my Achilles heel, but I'm not an expert either.
Fundeen - Fundeen Spain PFP SL
Fundeen - Fundeen Spain PFP SL
• Managed product development cycles with a team of four engineers
• Implemented and designed the onboarding process, automatic investing and a notification system
• Automated processes and workflows that impact the investment department
Business Development Associate
• Coordinated sustainable and reforestation events for CO2 reduction
• Created internal content and advised on website redesign
• Developed a sales and lead generation strategy
• Conducted direct sales and meetings with prospective consumers Technologies: Phantom Buster, Survey Monkey, Typeform, Figma, Sketch, Web Scrapper.io, Hunter.io & Mail Merge.
GENERAL ASSEMBLY - ADECCO
User Experience Designer
• Factor5: Designed for our client a degree finder application for students that dont know what to study
• Clostyle: Designed a virtual closet application with donations and recommendations
• Fishgeek: Designed and developed an application that facilitates data to fishermen and promotes sustainable fishing practices
• Myki: Redesigned the experience of physically topping up metro money in Melbourne
• Ikea: Redesigned and adapted the instore experience to an online e commerce platform
• PTV App: Redesigned the experience of the Melbourne traveling application
• Articles of Clothing: Redesigned the online shopping experience for a local fashion label Technologies: Sketch, Figma, Omnigraphle, Lookback.io & Invision.
• Improved internal inventory and category management processes
• Managed and hired a workforce of interns that had a significant impact on revenue
• Created product attribution note elements within internal CMS frameworks
• Developed the existing external network of Sommeliers & Cicerones
• Conducted direct sales to prospective corporate consumers.
• Recruited and conducted certain user interviews for better platform usability Technologies: Domo, Scrivito, SQL, Parsehub, Zendesk & Lookback.io.
Bacardi - Bacardi Spain
Supply Planning & Logistics Support Intern
• Constructed RFQ's for vendor selection
• Analyzed data sets of Supply Planning Reports for future inventory optimization strategies
• Designed and presented Logistic project to the US Supply Chain Operations Committee
• Studied and evaluated from a Materials Management perspective the usage of supplies at the bottling and distribution facilities
Santander Bank, N.A.
Information Technology Operations Co-op
• Modeled Excel spreadsheets for automatic Capital and Operational expense capture
• Developed software test case scenarios for UAT and LCO testing stages.
• Managed and coordinated product testing cycles phases prior to software deployment
• Designed and projected timelines for current status and development of projects
MFS Investment Management
Product Operations Co-op
• Proofread monthly and quarterly performance sales literature for data and format integrity
• Evaluated different data sets through Cross-functional and Gap Analysis techniques
• Updated Expense Ratios on a monthly basis for MFS clients
• Managed a variety of ad hoc projects in a high-volume time-sensitive environment
• Delivered materials for Compliance approval and to MFS clients
Consulta las recomendaciones de Guillermo