¡Bienvenido al perfil Malt de Nicolae !
Localización y desplazamiento
- Madrid, España
- Puede trabajar en tus oficinas en
- Alrededor de Madrid y 50 kms
- Duración del proyecto
- ≤ 1 semana
- ≤ 1 mes
- Entre 1 y 3 meses
- Entre 3 y 6 meses
- ≥ 6 meses
- Tamaño de la empresa
- 1 persona
- 2-10 personas
- 11-49 personas
- 50 - 249 personas
- 250-999 personas
Firmado el código de conducta freelance
Consultar el código
Nicolae en pocas palabras
If there’s anything ENTJs love, it’s a good challenge, big or small, and they firmly believe that given enough time and resources, they can achieve any goal. This quality makes people with the ENTJ personality type brilliant entrepreneurs, and their ability to think strategically and hold a long-term focus while executing each step of their plans with determination and precision makes them powerful business leaders. This determination is often a self-fulfilling prophecy, as ENTJs push their goals through with sheer willpower where others might give up and move on, and their Extraverted (E) nature means they are likely to push everyone else right along with them, achieving spectacular results in the process.
Analyst IT Consultant
Lead and mentor the Quality Assurance team. Lead cross-team actions by prioritizing needs, working with product development and software development teams to meet product release deadlines
Standardize process and reporting for all testing. Transferring the high level functional requirements of the product manager into a series of user stories with high level requirements that the Software development, UX and design teams can use to deliver the functionality
Design and implement arquitecture layer into a productive environment
Deployment and maintenance of productive environment and core banking
Leverage automated testing to expand QA team abilities and impact
Manage the planning, estimation and execution of application testing efforts, including QA resources to meet product delivery dates
Continuously improve the documentation and development team education of proper and thorough testing techniques and tools
Ensure testing plans cover all aspects of product features and are kept current
Ensure efficient and flexible testing approach to successfully handle a high volume and diversity of product releases presented for testing with a focus on continuously improving outcomes
Track and report team testing activities including test plans, test case coverage/results, defects discovered, and evaluation of the criticality of defects and acceptable workarounds
Anticipate potential release problems and take successful, corrective action
Able to work well in a under pressure in a dynamic and multi cultural environment
Documenting story details based on the epics after reviewing with development
Attending scrum meetings, including standups, retrospectives, and demos
Leading backlog grooming to decompose and estimate stories
Answering questions from developers and clarifies requirements
Documenting the new feature for implementations and release notes
Writing acceptance criteria
Senior Quality Assurance Lead
Lead the design effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Mi role was to design innovative solutions to real market problems. I worked closely with product and marketing managers, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones. This position reports to the PMO.
• Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
• Maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
• Analyze risk and report problems in meeting system requirements.
• Provide supporting information to the Engineers to aid in the creation of a system specification.
• Assist Software Designer/Implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
• Lead the review process for software architecture documents.
• Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
• Comply with all applicable product development processes. Perform detailed software design as well as implements and/or maintains code according to duties and responsibilities
• Ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validates it against the system specification.
• Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
• Co-ordinate the QA team +5 persons
• Tracking project progress and maintain the focus to succesfull delivery, avoinding deviation and delays
• Integration and automatization of build processes and distribution services
• Infrastructure design and implementation in a high availability environment, on the bank back ends, serving more than 1 milion transaction daily.
Banca & seguros
QA Analyst - Como freelance
Card transformation programme. Integration of Popular-e with Citi and creation of new entity, Wizink Bank.
Senior QA Lead
- I was in charge to test every new software package and certify that the software meets the requirement standards and quality of the company.
- In charge of maintaining the hardware infrastructure, deploy new application, and design the Continuous integration schema (Jenkins jobs), design the build server, etc.
- Database tunning Oracle RAC and DB2
- High availability WebSphere and JBOSS clusters installation and configuration
- ATM installation and configuration
- HW testing
- Regular trips at HQ in Germany and several journeys to support clients in site at their offices.
- AGILE and SCRUM methodologies
- Configuration and deploy of PC/E (Pro Classic Enterprise) and PDH (Partenon Device Handler), PC/E Direct Marketing
- Solution arquitect, design and implementation / configuration of high availability productive environment for our clients
- WN most important projects worldwide: JP Morgan Chase, Deutsche Bank, bank of China, ING, ISBAN-SANTANDER, Alliance & Leichester, Abbey, HSBC, SaoPaolo Bank, BANORTE, Barclays, BBVA, LaCaixa, Bankia, etc.
My strenght are intelligence, creativity, quality, adaptability, technical leadership, and a strong interest to learn.
Tools: Jboss, Websphere, DB2, ORACLE, SQL, RHEL, CentOS, Jenkins, Sonar, vSphere, Unix, Windows Server, SCCM, MKS, GIT, SVN.Ghost, Mcafee enterpise, LDAP jmeter, jprofiler, badBody, Ranorex TIVOLI Performance monitor, etc.
Banca & seguros
- Responsible to update and upgrade the bank test environment
- Update TestLink.
- Upgrade TestLink infrastructure.
- Data migration.
- Customization and personalization of TestLink source code.
- Update SONAR QUBE, Sonar rules, Jenkins CI.
- 3rd party system integration
Tools: TestLink, Sonar, Jira, SVN, SQL.IVI, Apache, Tomcat, ANT, Maven, PHP editor, DB2, Sonar-runner, AD, LDAP, SSO etc
EVERIS - Everis Spain SL
Automation tester/ QA / Compuware Vantage / Selenium
PROJECT G.I.A Abelias – Banco Popular
In the position of Systems Engineer I was responsible mainly to create automations that test the entire IT infrastructure of the bank, that identify any possible failure in the service or infrastructure.
-Develop small aplicacciones and windows services in Python, that later it used in the main script in the main test plan.
-Alter Windows OS functions, modifing *dll and services with Python
- create and design of testing scripts in Compuware Vantage
- create, install and configure the environment of Vantage
- Development of Test Partner framework in Visual Basic
- testing and development team leader
-testing web portals, sharepoint, applications installed on the workstation, data bases, documentum, BizTalk services, etc with Selenium and Vantage Compuware, IBM Rational and other bots
- documenting evidence, requirements, methodology and planing work
- inventory of applications, hardware and associated software
Among the tools used are (Compuware Vantage, TestLink, DB2, SQL2005 / 2008, Documentum, host, Editran, Control-M, Visual Basic, Phyton, Intranet, IIS, Sharepoint, Navision, Oracle, Swift, 4B, console monitoring, CRM, Remedy, AD, ODBC's, etc..)
In the Systems Engineering job I was responsible mainly for certifying web applications based on Java and PHP. Applications came from major development companies in the country. I was in charge of:
- Install the OS environment and all the server machines
- Mount applications depending on the requirements of the production environment in apache / tomcat and jboss, clustered or not, with login access through Active directory / safety certificate / LDAP or DB (mysql, sql, Oracle, Adabas , etc)
create and configure domains-mail and synchronize with different applications
-create databases, configure, instantiate and manage user groups
-tuning of Linux / Apache / Tomcat / Windows Server / Network / DB / WEB pages
-drawing up guidelines on installation of hardware and software prerequisites, user manuals and design of functional testing, performance, regression and stability.
BUG-sensing ¿s, code errors, dropped links, etc.
- Generation of digital certificates with the keytool of java
-once the applications were properly installed and functional tests were performed, was in charge of testing load, stress and stability with IBM Rational Performance Tester, IBM AppScan, Jmetter
Among the tools used are (Lotus notes, Asur, Jira, MS Office, Toad, putty, notepad + +, UltraEdit, IBM Rational, Jmetter, badboy, TOAD for SQL, MYSQL, ORACLE, Subversion, Tunnelier, OpenSSH, Apache, Apache ant, Tomcat, Jboss, UNIX, LINUX, OPEN SUSE, Solaris, WIN SERVER, team viewer, vnc, etc.).
IT Systems engineer on Expert Centre Architecture and Systems Management
Systems Admin / tester at IECI s,a (Informatica el Corte Inglés) Expert Centre Architecture and Systems Management
In the Systems engineer job I was responsible mainly for analyzing network traffic flow and, for possible service outages.
- I am responsible for creating visual basic scripts, which are capable to reproduce user's FUNCTIONS actions against certain management application.
- Creating navigation Guides
- Analyze network traffic for potential service failures
-created the ODBC drivers for connections to the database
-Preparation of a monthly report to the SLA, according to data recompiled the previous month.
-designing new network infrastructure and services
-monitoring of SLA service levels
Among the applications I use are, Agentless, Vantage View, Vantage Console, OVO console, foglight, SQL, Oracle, Cisco routing, Test partner, etc.
Cine & audiovisual
System Administrator - Operation and Data Center - Como freelance
In the postion of System Administrador it was responsible for monitoring the incidents produced after a system failure,I was doing failure reports for executive committee, resolve the incidents and notify the user. I was in charge of:
- platform servers and pc's under different SO (windows server 2000 and 2003, XP, VISTA, windows 7, etc)
- installations and configurations of different Databases (oracle 8, oracle 9, 9i, SQL express, SQL enterprise )
- migrate the data of DBA, supervise and automate the backup
- I was creating, configurating and monitoring Virtual Private Network trough FORTIGATE
- Configuration of different routers (teldat, irongate, zyXel 3G, cisco, etc)
- virtualized some servers with (Hiper-v, VMware)
- monitoring the WEB servers (Ajax, Nagios ) and the payment gateways 4B, Sermepa, etc
- link different DataBase and some servers with the production page www.entradas.com
- Install and configurate ATM's (machines for ticket vending and pick up)
- Remote support (putty, dame Ware, VNC, etc) to our clients mainly theaters, cinemas, events, concerts etc
- Directly support the development team
- assign tasks to CAU (Customer service center) and supervise the job quality and the SLA (Service Level Agreements).
Also I was the responsible of network’s properly running, the CPD (Data Processing Center), and all PC's and printers, reporting directly to the chief executive.
Sometimes I was travelling throughout Spain to install the Server on-site, the network and the machines that would have the function of a box office and I was teaching courses about the behaviour of different ticketing applications. When everything was prepared to working properly, I was elaborating the quality control report to present them at the chief operations to justify that all the work it was done in good conditions.
Banca & seguros
In the company Valorica, that was dealing with investment funds I worked as a system administrator, responsible for all the IT department and technology of communications. Among my daily task are
-Implementation and monitoring of backup on tapes and in SAN servers
-Implementation, automation and monitoring the daily backup of the DataBase
-Creating backups of business data with SYMETRIX TimeFinder/Clone
-Make network maintenance, PC´s(40) and the CPD`s(8)
-give user privilege to access the network share points of important confidentiality, group policy, user’s permission, active directory maintenance
-Modify and update the company’s WEB site (www.valorica.es )
-System Center Configuration Manager 2007 (SCCM2007) for server management, featuring OS deployment and a virtual machine manager to ensure that all the server had the same OS version.
-Make status reports and network performance.
Accenture - ACCENTURE ORGANISATION
Consejo & auditoría
I was responsible for the helpdesk team, coordinating all the job and SLA's and ANS's reports
I was responsible for supporting business tools like (CRM,CLARIFY,INFOGUIA,SAP,LOTUS NOTES,IRIS,AVAYA,MODICLINES,OPERATING SYSTEMS, MS OFFICE..etc) to VODAFONE employees
Supervise technicians and the repair facilities on the national territory.
- Report to area manager.
- Contribute to achieving the objectives assigned.
- Development and monitoring of the implementation of procedures to improve repair operations.
-Provide technical support in mobile services to designed crew in charge, and advice the resolution of incidents.
- Detection techniques and training needs of the crew under my supervision, and ensure the proper functioning of the instrumentation technique for the normal development of the service.
- Monitoring stock levels.
Consulta las recomendaciones de Nicolae