Created in 2017, Kâtch is a startup in the music business. The objective is to promote independent artists to their target audience.
I started at Kâtch as an Android developer in July 2017. Over time, I took the position of Lead Dev and then CTO within the company. With a community of 2000 members, and with more than 50k downloads (IOS + Android), I was able to develop my skills in many exciting areas, such as team management, IT project management in the broad sense, backend management (with a choice of my own for serverless, saving me hours of server management and conﬁguration), user experience, and ﬁnally Analytics.
- CTO (Technical Director): Vision of the future and team management
- Product Manager: researching and creating the next features, according to our vision of the future, analyzing feedback...
- Android Developer: Development of the Android app, available on Play Store, 35K downloads
- Backend (serverless, in NodeJS, with AWS and Firebase)
Mapstr allows you to build the map of your world: save your good addresses, sort them with tags, prepare your next trip, discover your friends' map to follow their recommendations and access your map oﬄine, even when traveling!
I was able to join the Android team and participate in the development of new features, as well as the improvement of existing ones.
- Improving the Android application
- Development of new functionalities
- Bug ﬁxes
I joined a team of engineers specialized in the deployment of Skype for Business solutions and architectures (ancestor of Teams).
I made a Powershell script (even several), to help the team to deploy the planned architectures. Based on a CSV ﬁle, the script created VMs, took care of speciﬁc conﬁgurations (depending on the role of the server), and allowed to deploy a functional structure, without intervention. The team could handle the "advanced" parameters and conﬁgurations.
- Study, analyse, and understand the team's tasks that could be automated during a deployment
- Create a CSV -> Powershell parser and search for speciﬁc Skype For Business features on Powershell.
- Implementation and testing of the script