Together with a team of three people we are the responsibles for the maintenance and implementation of the Android and iOS application. The last years, we have been moving all the application to React Native using TypeScript.
Mobile software developer specialized on communication with JavaCard-based Secure
Elements. Some examples of the applications developed are:
- Project collaboration with Samsung developing an Android driver for SPI communication into
the Secure World (TEE).
- Developed an open source library in native called Seek in order to communicate with a Secure
Element from an Android Device. More information in: https://github.com/seek-for-android
- Developed a code reference application for Dialog related with Payment on Wearables. The
application is responsible to communicate with a Trusted Service Manager and forward the
information to the wearable through BLE.
- Developed a code reference application for Subscription Management.
- Developed an iOS and Android library that it has been used on the Mobile World Congress
Application for three consecutive years. The library is responsible to look for Magnetometers.
When one is found, it tries to validate with the Access Control device through BLE.
- I work in a team of three people following Scrum. I am also responsible for the architecture of
the Android Applications.