Goal: Providing IT service for the process control operator
• Programming and controlling Honeywell systems
• Automation of tasks in Batch and FTP
• Regulation processes, PID schematics, multivariable control, split-range, interlocks
Developer, systems integrator, system admin and network assistant
• Integrating Odoo as an ERP solution, and developing new several services for the company, in topics such as task automation and statistics
• SEO and Community Manager @ LinkedIn
• Attending different breakdowns in AirMAX, Mikrotik, DSLAM ADSL/VDSL technologies
• Working most of the time with Ubuntu/Debian systems
• Managing +10 servers in a Hyper-V cluster
- Creating, managing and deploying the needed software in order to auto-configure routers and synchronize DBs. For every new client, now we lose only 3 minutes, rather than 30mins that was the time we were spending before. Total: 10x in saved time.
- Wrote a script in Python to connect via HTTP to all the routers of the company, in order to change several parameters using Selenium
- Cleaned a lot of disorganized data of the old ERP to incorporate it into Odoo, the new ERP of the company, using parallelization in R
- Developed a running task to gather info from 200+ HotSpot APs, and display them beautifully, being “impossible to do” as the CTO and the CTO's right arm said.
- I created a Web Interface for a VDSL DSLAM Huawei via SSH in R.
- Created a Telegram Bot to open the different doors the company has.
Developer and system admin working for Switzerland
• Deploying, configuring and maintaining GenieACS, a server-software which provisions, provides maintenance and monitors end-user devices.
• Working with various distros of GNU\Linux
• Researching new dielectric materials for capacitors, for clients in the UK and Bulgaria.
• Researching in several countries about access points of specific characteristics, for clients in South Africa
• Web scraping with R using RSelenium and Rvest packages, for clients in the UK.
• Integrating ONTs into the provisioning software
• Leader for the transition from LibreACS to GenieACS within the software.
• Automating the deployment process of the provisioning software in ISPs
• Professionally Certified Huawei Associate
• Developing in Python new version of the PSO software
• Trying to renew the company from its foundations, in order to make the software commercially-competitive again, but sadly, when there is no will, there is no way.
• Develop in Python3 using Raspbian as the base image for several projects for the Pi Zero W and PI 3B+. Working with several HATs. Constraints on user-friendliness, portability, and battery-saving, in order to be able to deploy the project in Guadeloupe (The Caribbean).
• Product designer. Developing the CAD files for the enclosures using FreeCAD, designing new add-ons and 3D-printing them.
• DevSecOps. Deploy Ansible with AWX, writing PlayBooks for different projects. Managing The Vault (HashiCorp) to store sensible data. Manage other services like MinIO and Fluent-Bit
• Developing an R Shiny App as a product for financial services for the UK
• Developing an R Shiny App as a product for car part resellers
• Web scraping using RSelenium and Rvest packages
• Use of Docker with ShinyProxy and Jenkins for CI/CD
• In charge of the system administration on different servers, architecting and applying DevOps methodologies.
• R Developer, from authentication to API development. Using ShinyProxy.
• Generation of documentation in RMarkdown.