¡Bienvenido al perfil Malt de Carlos !
Carlos Valverde Peris
product owner | product manager | proyectos i.t.
Puede desplazarse Barcelona
- Tarifa aproximada 350 € /día
Consulta el nivel de experiencia, la disponibilidad y el tiempo de respuesta de Carlos
Localización y desplazamiento
- Barcelona, CT, España
- Puede trabajar en tus oficinas en
- Alrededor de Barcelona y 50 kms
- Sector de negocio
- Banca & seguros
- Edición de software
- Educación & e-learning
- Gran distribución
Firmado el código de conducta freelance
Consultar el código
Carlos en pocas palabras
Soy una persona entusiasta, motivada y trabajadora con excelentes habilidades interpersonales y de comunicación demostradas en la capacidad de desarrollar relaciones sólidas y efectivas con los miembros del equipo y los clientes. Altas habilidades para resolver problemas y proactiva.
- Understand customer and business needs and participate in the Product Committee to define the strategic vision of the product.
- Create, plan and prioritize the product backlog to provide the maximum value in the minimum possible time.
- Specify functional and technical requirements. Translate high-level functionalities into small tasks in the product backlog and ensure that these are shared with the business unit and the IT development team.
- Ensure the successful implementation and operation of the final solution.
- Define epics and user stories.
- Coordinate with the technical department the different phases of task deployment and supervise that the necessary resources are available to meet the product requirements. Lead the Scrum Team to define the objectives of each Sprint.
- Define acceptance criteria, manage the entire product quality evaluation process, defining the criteria for adapting the deliverables and providing feedback to the process to optimize the quality of the IT service.
Grupo Catalana Occidente
- Develop positive working relationships with clients.
- Reach out to customers through cold calling and direct mail to ask about their insurance status and future needs.
- Deliver the product of the policy after a claim is presented and approved.
- Communicate with Insurance Adjusters about the life cycle of each claim.
- Explain the differences in specific policies so that customers can make informed decisions about their purchases.
- Help get subscription approval.
- Respond to customer questions and complaints.
- Follow up with clients after initial meetings or conversations.
- Participate in continuing education programs in both insurance and sales.
Engel & Völkers - Engel & Völkers AG
Real Estate Specialist
- Help sellers to better promote their properties to attract advantageous offers.
- Advertise the properties through different marketing techniques.
- Assess the wishes and financial capabilities of customers to find the appropriate suggestions.
- Provide information on legal guidelines, rates, specifications and availability of properties.
- Mediate agreements between sellers and buyers, ensuring good conduct and honest exchange of information to achieve a beneficial understanding.
- Calculate the value of properties by thoroughly researching the market or past purchases.
- Show properties to potential buyers and answer their questions or concerns.
- Draft and complete important legal documents (contracts, agreements, etc.).
- Coordinate auctions or property exchanges.
- Prepare and manage listings of properties for sale.
- Collaborate and network with contractors, home inspectors, attorneys, and other external stakeholders.
- Supervise real estate agents.
- Stay informed about the market and best practices.
Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission. Maintain and orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Grow revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing enterprise client accounts.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets. Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Define and manage service level agreement with customers. Ensure SLA's compliance.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Assign tasks to technicians throughout each work day that are based on SLAs, technician availability and skills. Training, coordination and leadership.
- Provide and help other areas with reports, analysis and forecasts according to the process.
- Review both tactical and longer-term metrics for the team and handle performance that is outside of the defined threshold.
- Analyze statistics, compile accurate reports and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Anticipate service associate needs using proper leadership techniques and proven problem-solving methods.
- Project development through agile methodologies and lean environment. Achievements: 1. Database digitalized +85%. Data base +140%. 2. Revenue +110%. 3. Total Software deployment
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing products specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and product of packaging changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtain product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assess product market by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special report analyses; answering questions and requests. Preparing return-on-investment analyses.
- Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Achievements: 1. Gross +40%. 2. Churn -5pp. 3. Reload prepaid users percentage growth from 45% up to 78%. 4. Throwback negative monthly net users. - 800 to +1,500. 5. Early churn improvement due better sales (40% to 17%). 6. Commercial developer for Promotion Engine software tool. 7. Two new products launch.
Global Product Manager
- Maintain sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
- Participate in global key account/customer contract negotiations and safeguard the execution of the agreed pricing strategies.
- Manage demand and supply with sales, marketing and supply chain (S&OP).
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts.
- Marketing content creation towards product values to support sales team and KAM.
- Collaborating closely with various internal teams (e.g. Marketing, Product Design, Research, Engineering) as well as colleagues from HQ.
- Build long-term strategies, provide analysis with business cases and prioritize opportunities that include new channels, new markets, and conversion optimization.
- Understand the Spanish and Portuguese market for window makers' through research and customer VOC.
- Developing product business plans including marketing strategies, positioning, competitive analysis, value proposition, pricing, ROI and forecasting.
- Own the product specifications and serve as a product expert.
- Use available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Penetrate and develop major strategic accounts and new prospects in chosen business segments. Perform sales presentations to those prospects, negotiate contacts and close business deals.
- Set the price strategies and drive optimization of the annual revenue, margin and portfolio mix (P&L co-ownership). Achievements: 1. Total clients base +35%. 2. Annual Revenue +50%.
Consulta las recomendaciones de Carlos